Hi I'm new!

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 26th, 2017, 04:56am




BEVERLEYKNIGHT.NET - FORUM
BK Forums
Members & Fans Profiles (Moderators: SJ Robertson, topopMAC1, angel, lockie1981)
  Hi I'm new!
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 
   Author  Topic: Hi I'm new!  (Read 837 times)
Jen
Newbie


member is offline



I have a photograph, sometimes it makes me laugh till I cry....

AIM
Email PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 15
Hi I'm new!
« Thread started on: Apr 25th, 2006, 3:21pm »

Just thought I would join this forum because the other one is too quiet for my liking. I saw Beverley Knight the night before last at the Take That tour and she was amazing.

A bit about me - my name is Jen, I'm 18, I'm a student and I love music. My favourite type of music is Soul and I'm a huge fan of Lemar. I also like Aaliyah, Stevie Wonder, Michael Jackson, George Benson, well there's too many to name really but those are just a few of my faves.
Logged

SJ Robertson
Administrator


member is offline






Homepage PM


Posts: 7822
Re: Hi I'm new!
« Reply #1 on: Apr 25th, 2006, 5:04pm »

on Apr 25th, 2006, 3:21pm, Jen wrote:
Just thought I would join this forum because the other one is too quiet for my liking. I saw Beverley Knight the night before last at the Take That tour and she was amazing.

A bit about me - my name is Jen, I'm 18, I'm a student and I love music. My favourite type of music is Soul and I'm a huge fan of Lemar. I also like Aaliyah, Stevie Wonder, Michael Jackson, George Benson, well there's too many to name really but those are just a few of my faves.


Heyyyyyy Jen welcome to the forum Great to see ya on here!!!! And what you studying? Ooo and how long you been into Bev and stuff?? I soooo can't wait to see her live at TT tour!!! It's gonna be amazing!!!! See you like Lemar too, did you know him and Bev have done a duet together. I saw him live at the Hammersmith Apollo when he joined Bev on stage to perform a track called 'Beautiful Contradiction' as featured on Bev's 'Who I Am' album, Lemar got a huge reaction from the fans... it was mad!!!
Logged

http://www.beverleyknight.net
http://www.twitter.com/thebkmassive
Jen
Newbie


member is offline



I have a photograph, sometimes it makes me laugh till I cry....

AIM
Email PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 15
Re: Hi I'm new!
« Reply #2 on: Apr 26th, 2006, 1:54pm »

on Apr 25th, 2006, 5:04pm, SJ wrote:
Heyyyyyy Jen welcome to the forum Great to see ya on here!!!! And what you studying? Ooo and how long you been into Bev and stuff?? I soooo can't wait to see her live at TT tour!!! It's gonna be amazing!!!! See you like Lemar too, did you know him and Bev have done a duet together. I saw him live at the Hammersmith Apollo when he joined Bev on stage to perform a track called 'Beautiful Contradiction' as featured on Bev's 'Who I Am' album, Lemar got a huge reaction from the fans... it was mad!!!

Hiya! I'm studying Sociology, Media Studies and Travel & Tourism A levels. I've always liked Bev but never been that fussed until recently and I decided to buy the album. My favourite song is 'Who's gonna save your soul'. The Take That tour is WOW, I sooooooooooo wish I could go again. And yep you guessed it, I'm a huge fan of Lemar and I saw pictures from when they did a duet. Do you know where I could hear it?
Logged

Jess
Full Member


member is offline



Bev is gold!


Homepage Email PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 245
Re: Hi I'm new!
« Reply #3 on: Apr 26th, 2006, 2:07pm »

Welcome to the board Jen.

Jess xxx
Logged

eviex
God I spend way too much time in here! hehe :)


member is offline



A Bevangelist, on a mission to spread the word about Beverley Knight


PM


Posts: 1213
Re: Hi I'm new!
« Reply #4 on: Apr 26th, 2006, 4:07pm »

hi Jen <waves<
Logged

SJ Robertson
Administrator


member is offline






Homepage PM


Posts: 7822
Re: Hi I'm new!
« Reply #5 on: Apr 26th, 2006, 4:56pm »

on Apr 26th, 2006, 1:54pm, Jen wrote:
Hiya! I'm studying Sociology, Media Studies and Travel & Tourism A levels. I've always liked Bev but never been that fussed until recently and I decided to buy the album. My favourite song is 'Who's gonna save your soul'. The Take That tour is WOW, I sooooooooooo wish I could go again. And yep you guessed it, I'm a huge fan of Lemar and I saw pictures from when they did a duet. Do you know where I could hear it?


Nah it's not available anywhere It was wicked though, who else was there that night? at the Hammersmith Apollo back in 2002, I know Jayzee & Angie were there
Logged

http://www.beverleyknight.net
http://www.twitter.com/thebkmassive
Jambo
God I spend way too much time in here! hehe :)


member is offline






Email PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1809
Re: Hi I'm new!
« Reply #6 on: Apr 27th, 2006, 06:06am »

Big welcome to you Jen.Look forward to reading your posts.
Logged

Jen
Newbie


member is offline



I have a photograph, sometimes it makes me laugh till I cry....

AIM
Email PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 15
Re: Hi I'm new!
« Reply #7 on: Apr 28th, 2006, 2:08pm »

Hehe, thanks for the warm welcome everyone. Usually when I sign up only one person says hi. I really wish I could hear the duet Lemar and Bev did. I think they need to do a proper duet and release it as a single. Lem and Bev would sound soooo good together. I think she is the female equivalent of Lemar basically.
Logged

paz
God I spend way too much time in here! hehe :)


member is offline






PM


Posts: 654
Re: Hi I'm new!
« Reply #8 on: May 2nd, 2006, 11:16am »

I was there too Hammersmith Apollo Dec 2002 -- Lemar did fine, I remember.
Logged

SJ Robertson
Administrator


member is offline






Homepage PM


Posts: 7822
Re: Hi I'm new!
« Reply #9 on: May 3rd, 2006, 8:06pm »

on Apr 28th, 2006, 2:08pm, Jen wrote:
I think she is the female equivalent of Lemar basically.


I think Bev's wayyyyyy much better than Lemar, hehe
Logged

http://www.beverleyknight.net
http://www.twitter.com/thebkmassive
Jen
Newbie


member is offline



I have a photograph, sometimes it makes me laugh till I cry....

AIM
Email PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 15
Re: Hi I'm new!
« Reply #10 on: May 4th, 2006, 3:13pm »

on May 3rd, 2006, 8:06pm, SJ wrote:
I think Bev's wayyyyyy much better than Lemar, hehe

Nah, I think Lemar is better. He'll always be my fave.
Logged

SJ Robertson
Administrator


member is offline






Homepage PM


Posts: 7822
Re: Hi I'm new!
« Reply #11 on: May 11th, 2006, 3:49pm »

on May 4th, 2006, 3:13pm, Jen wrote:
Nah, I think Lemar is better. He'll always be my fave.


grrr, hehe
Logged

http://www.beverleyknight.net
http://www.twitter.com/thebkmassive
eviex
God I spend way too much time in here! hehe :)


member is offline



A Bevangelist, on a mission to spread the word about Beverley Knight


PM


Posts: 1213
Re: Hi I'm new!
« Reply #12 on: May 13th, 2006, 12:28pm »

Lemar who?
Logged

pnash69
Senior Member


member is offline



Long Time Bev Fan


Email PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 380
Re: Hi I'm new!
« Reply #13 on: May 16th, 2006, 4:02pm »

Hello and welcome from me too
Logged

knightflyer
Full Member


member is offline






PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 115
Re: Hi I'm new!
« Reply #14 on: Apr 12th, 2009, 5:38pm »

Jen i m a lemar fan too ..so im looking forward to hampton court i just hope the weather is nice and hot ...tynemouth castle last year was decidely wet.

i missed the last 3 bev a lemar gigs shrewsbury clashed with blondie in thetford forest and didnt go to brighton or twickenham
« Last Edit: Apr 16th, 2009, 7:02pm by knightflyer » Logged

Pages: 1 
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Monthly Ad-Free Plan!

$6.99 Gets 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

This Board Hosted For FREE By SuddenLaunch
Get Your Own Free Message Board!